Vietnam is one beautiful country that is squeezed in between the Laos and Cambodia borders and the South China Sea. This place is a home to a number of beautiful landscapes which are more than striking. Thus, Vietnam travel is a must for all the travel junkies who love to visit the most exotic places, trek there and relish on the local eateries.
Planning to visit Vietnam real soon? Here are the 9 best places that you must tour into.
- Dalat: Dalat is all about cool weather, pine trees, misty valleys, colorful flowers and a number of other beautiful places. This place was once used by the French colonials and Vietnamese emperors as their summer retreat. Today, it has turned into one of the most popular tourist destinations of the country. You must visit to spot the beautiful French colonial architecture.
- My Son: My Son is located near the DuyPhu village of the country and the same is considered to be the most important archaeological site. Thus, if you have a penchant of the ancient sites and beautiful architecture, this place is a must visit. This place has a number of temples built that are solely devoted to the worship of Lord Shiva.
- Mekong Delta: Mekong Delta is known for a number of things such as fruit orchards, colorful floating markets, rice paddies, bird sanctuaries, sugarcane groves as well as quaint villages. Thus, this place gives you everything at a single place. Spot the wonders of the beauty or get indulged in an amazing shopping experience – the choice is all yours.
- NhaTrang: Make your Vietnam travel worth cherishing but visiting this one of the most beautiful places of the country. This place is a home to exotic beaches, picturesque mountains as well as lush islands. The entire place is adorned with beautifully rested palm trees, resorts and good-looking promenade. You can also visit to amusement and water parks here.
- Sapa: Located in the northwest of Vietnam, Sapa is a beautiful quiet town which serves as a paradise for all the trekkers who are seeking for some bone-chilling adventures in their monotonous life. This place has beautiful mountains to trek on. Besides, you can also tour into the rice paddies and various traditional villages around. Bump into some of the most beautiful waterfalls as you explore more of this region.
- Hue: This place once served as the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty. Today, it has become a famous architectural spot. You can spot a number of beautiful buildings, know about the rich culture of the city and can relish upon some of the most delectable cuisines here. The most popular monument of the city Citadel, is a must visit.
- Hoi An: Hoi An is located off the coast of the South China Sea in the Couth Central Vietnam and the same is considered to be one of the oldest cities of the country as it dates back 2,000 years ago. This city is mostly known for its beautiful historic architecture, textile as well as traditional culture. There are a hundred of tail shops here where you can spot some of the most intriguing clothes, bags, shoes and souvenirs.
- Hanoi: Hanoi, the capital city of a reunified Vietnam is considered to be a must-visit place if you are touring to the country. This place has a number of beautiful spots to explore. The Old Quarter located at the heart of the city is an open-air museum of French colonial and historic Asian architecture is a must visit. The city is a blend to a cosmopolitan culture and scenic beauty. There are beautiful boulevards, quaint cafes and various other places to have a gala time.
- Ha Long Bay: This place surely resembles a scene from a fantasy story as the unreal aqua-green waters, the rocky mountains and the greenery all around is no lesser than a dream. This bay features over 2,000 jungle-covered islands that are pitted with grottoes, intriguing caves, lakes and various sinkholes. You will certainly fall in love with this place.
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and tour these beautiful cities and spots of Vietnam right away.