If you are a tourist or has been living in Dubai, one thing which you should not miss is Dhow Cruise dinner experience. This is one of the top activities and a must-to-do. There are two places where you can have this experience; Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek.
Dubai Creek surroundings bring mix touch of old and new Dubai, though Dubai Marina is surrounded with modern skyscrapers building and comes with a complete modern look. This blog brings you some click moments from Dubai Marina.
Why this activity is a must-to-do
- It doesn’t hurt much to your pocket. Though there are variety of Dhow cruise options generally starting from AED 85 to AED 250.
- Dinner is included.
- Traditional Tanoura dance performance or Magic show to entertain you.
- A great opportunity for camera lovers. The cruise boat is beautifully lighted up n looks amazing. All over there are lights and is very picturesque.
- A perfect evening to be with your loved ones and enjoy the ride.
What not to expect
- Don’t set high expectations for Food. Options are less and may not be 100% fit according to your taste. It is because they have tourists coming from all over the world.
- Don’t expect a world class entertainment.
- Don’t expect it to be overwhelming or breathtaking, instead, it’s a quiet outing of you with your loved ones.
Also, there are plenty of companies which offer this package and quality of service may vastly differ from one company to another company. It’s better if you go through online reviews of all available options and then decide.
If you are first time experiencing it and want to decide between Marina Dhow Cruise and Creek Dhow Cruise, I will personally recommend Dubai Marina which brings modern touch of Dubai. Still online reviews option is always open for you 😉
To experience Creek Dhow Cruise moments, here is the link