Patnitop is located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The state is known for many picturesque locations and landmarks, and travelling. Patnitop a sweet honeymoon spot is one of the major tourist destinations in this state, and tourists flock to Patnitop during the peak season. The travellers can also visit Sanasar, located at a distance of seventeen kilometres from the town of Patnitop. This place is very famous for the paragliding.
5 km from the town of Patnitop is a place called Madhatop, which is famous for its beautiful surroundings & sight seeing. This region has many options for skiing and the place is covered with thick sheets of snow during the winter months.
- Adventure sports: Patnitop is very famous for the adventure sports, such as Trekking, Skiing & Paragliding. Winters attract huge number of tourists searching for adventure.
- Family Outings: Abundance of lush green parks & valleys prove to be good for family outings & picnics.
- Golf: Patnitop holds some very beautiful Golf courses making it a very good place to relax & enjoy.
Air: Nearest Airport is Jammu which is well connected with other cities in India.
Train: Nearest Railway station is Jammu.
Road: Patnitop is connected with Jammu by road, Taxis, busses & public transport is readily available.
Leh is an embodiment of natural beauty, picturesquely nestled by Karakoram and Himalayan ranges. Perfectly located on the banks of the renowned Indus River with all its majesty and amazing sceneries.
Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir is perfectly placed in the center of the Kashmir valley. Srinagar has a special place in the history of ancient India.
Breathtaking panoramic views of the beautiful Himalayan Ranges, unexplored undulating hilly
Gulmarg literally means meadow of flowers. It is a majestic hill station in the district of Baramula of Jammu and Kashmir. The hill station was earlier known as Gaurimarg, where…
Katra is located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. This region is very famous among tourists. The region is mainly famous for being a base for pilgrims from all around the country, and is…
- State: Jammu and Kashmir
- District: Udhampur
- Famous for/as: Hill Station
- Languages: Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri
- Best time to visit: Throughout the year
- Weather: Summer 8 to 20°C, Winter -10 to 10°C
- Pincode: 182142
- STD code: 01992
- State Govt. tourism website: http://www.jktourism.org/